Rules of Survival Android gameplay [1080p/60fps]

 

It's time to re-evaluate my review for this game after 1.5 months. I stream this game to a regular basis, and what can i say. This game is fun as hell.


This game has been with me since 2017 and it provided me some of the most fun and wholseome experiences whilst gaming with my family and friends. Especially me and my cousin that play it on stream. Not only is there a free version of the game which anyone can play, this version is much better since the paywall actually deflects SOME of the cheaters, not all but...


This game will flourish more as a compepetive game by taking action against cheaters and other problems that surround it. it's only a matter of time but i'm still having fun with the game as it is.


It's fun, gameplay is far different from PUBG, and it's best to play it with friends.


BE WARNED however that you don't need to purchase this if you want to play it. They have a free version on their website.

Post a Comment

0 Comments